Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Credit Score Matters

My Credit Check
Whenever I perform my credit check online I use a website that combines all three credit bureau agencies to get the most information possible. TransUnion, Equifax, And Experian All are individual credit reporting agencies that have different formulas for compiling your credit score. It is alway best to get your credit file from each to determine where you can improve your credit score and also see if any one credit report may contain errors you need to dispute.

Another option I have found to be helpful when I do my credit check online is to use a website which will provide a free credit report and credit score at no charge once you join the site. There is no cost to join and never any pressure to purchase anything as this site is totally free. Quizzle.com is based on financial recommendations and is here to provide consumers with education and options to improve credit. With the bonus of being able to get your actual credit score for free from Experian, it seems to be a good option for those who need additional advice on financial decisions.

My Credit Check

My Credit Check Is Free At Annual Credit Report
When I check my credit online, the first place I go to each year is Annual Credit Report and get my one time each year free credit report. The reason I use this free website is because I want a true picture of how my credit file appears to lenders. Each consumer credit reporting company displays your information differently so how it appears in my file is important to me when I do my credit check. One company may have more or less inquiries then another and this can make a big difference in your FICO score.

If you see potential problems or mistakes contained within your credit report, you can dispute them by contacting the credit reporting agency which lists the error. The agency has 30 days to correct the error or prove to you that the entry is not a mistake. Either way this may give you a chance to improve your credit score. Each credit bureau may also have old information which should be removed, and this also could help improve your credit rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment